Done and done.
(Not pictured: “Butt window”, but trust me, it’s there.)
You have no idea how much this cheered me up just now.
I for one, think this is a major improvement. Look how empowered he is! And it’s relevant to the character as someone who is powered by the sun, he’d want to maximize the amount of sunlight he receives, right? It’s not like it makes sense for him to cover himself from chin to toe.
In fact, I think some strappy sandals might be an improvement.
strappy high heeled sandals would increase his height making him closer to the sun. and if wonderwoman can fight in heels it can’t be that hard, right?
I’ve only done this LS on humans so far, and I didn’t realize playing a non-human race yielded some different dialogue! That’s a really nice little touch. I don’t know if it’s the same for Asura, Norn or Sylvari but I assume as much.
Q:I don't have any grudge against you for what you ship or anything but it is a little creepy that you're a 30 something year old who has been married and is probably double the age of most people you're interacting with here. That'd be like a 20 year old going onto Club Penguin or some shit and giving out to the kids on there and telling them what to do. Um.
Ohhhh I see, you’re one of the people who think Tumblr is a special teenagers’ club, as opposed to a blogging platform frequented by people of all ages.
Most of the people I’m friendliest with here are in their twenties or thirties. Some in their forties and beyond. Fandom isn’t just for teens, though it is absolutely for them too. I do have some friends that are teenagers. One of the things that’s great about coming here is despite things like age and the fact we live in different countries, we still enjoy things together.
WHAT’S THAT YOU KIDS? GET OFF MY LAWN!
As if you stop your interests after you grow up. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna sharpen my swords.
There’s an age limit? SHIT! No one told me.
Dont you guys know? Teens here think that as soon as you hit 20 yrs old you turn into a soulless pumpkin incapable of feelings or imagination!
Fangirling before you were a twinkle in your parent’s eyes…LOL
I honestly don’t know how to process this.
People really think fandom is just for teenagers?
Hilariously, when I got into fandom, 19 and bright-eyed, fandom was still seen as something for housewives, so I was always the youngest and so unsure of what i had to offer the community. The only time I’ve ever been the right age for a fandom is 2005. The plummeting age fangirls met up with my actual age for about 8 months in ‘05.
One of my long-term fandom friends is basically my parents’ age and has kids my age. Which is fine with me, because I was socialized to be friends with my parents friends my whole life anyway. But for real, basically EVERYBODY was older than me when I got into Buffy fandom as a wee little college freshman. The few of us on the Bronze who were teenagers were the babies and we KNEW IT.
I’ve been in fandom for almost 20 years… why on earth would I ever give up a hobby I love just because people younger than me love it too?
What makes me so sad about this POV is that when I got into fandom in my late teens I LOVED knowing all these older women who turned me onto new things and new ideas and were mentors and friends through my young adulthood.
Also they were way better writers than me, and guess what? I’m a way better writer now too. If you’re into fanfic chances are most of the best stuff is being written by writers who are older than the majority of fandom, because like anything it’s a skill that improves over time.
I never really thought about how the average age of fandom used to be a lot higher, so interesting! Like it was definitely practice for myself and a bunch of people I know when they first started getting into ~THE INTERNET~ to lie about how old they were, lol. I wonder if that’s because in YE OLDE FANDOM DAYS not everyone had access to the internet, and especially not younger people so it made sense to be mostly people in the 20s and older? but definitely, especially with the demise of LJ I have noticed a downward trend in the average age of people in fandom, which I think speaks to internet practices as well. SUPER INTERESTING TO THINK ABOUT
And also, I’ve had a ton of really good fandom friends just completely drop off the face of the internet, and I’m sure that’s the case for everyone who’s been around the internet block a time or two, and I can think of at least three off the top of my head who were basically like WELP I’M TOO OLD FOR FANDOM NOW, SEE YOU SUCKERS LATER, so it’s not to say that people don’t ever do that or feel that way, but I think it’s a shame. Like whatever, if your tastes and interests move on, then fine! Run free and enjoy (…pintrest? that’s what non fandom people are into, right???) whatever it is that sparks your passion, but also don’t just give it up because you think you’ve reached some arbitrary age limit where you can’t fangirl about things that make you happy.
where’s loren I miss her
waves legs in the air!!!
oh my bad I think at the time you posted this I was knee deep in work :( sorry
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
Image: Joshua Lieben (Be My Princess), Subaru Ichinayagi (My Sweet Bodyguard), Russell (Pirates in Love), Yamato Kougami (My Forged Wedding), Riki Yanase (Love Letter From Thief X), and Yuzuki Kitaoji (Seduced in the Sleepless City)
They definitely have a house style lol…it’s a nice-looking house style but I never can tell most Voltage game screenshots apart.
I feel like if you gave Gawain shit over something he was doing, he’d be one of those people who would just keep doing it, except now he’s making aggressively direct eye contact with you and wouldn’t stop until you leave or join in.
"Gawain those sweet rolls are not for you."
*Aggressively makes eye contact while slowly stuffing sweet rolls into sack.*
"Gawain is now really the time for practice?"
*Aggressively makes eye contact while expertly hitting practice dummy.*
"Gawain stop dancing, you look ridiculous."
*Aggressively makes eye contact while grooving to Kiesza.*
Agravaine would not even try anymore.